Friday, May 23, 2008

Notes and Notes

A couple of recent life, the universe, and everything notes:

  • I realize I've been away from here for most of the last couple of weeks -- a side project has been eating up a lot of time. I should be done with in next week, and back to posting here more regularly. I know, I always say that.

  • I'll be at RailsConf 08 later this month, and I'll probably have some number of copies of Professional Ruby on Rails to do something promotional with, but I haven't exactly decided what. If you are going, I hope to see you there.

  • The rails_iui plugin was mentioned on the Rails Envy Podcast -- thanks to Gregg for the mention. There are now just over 35 people following the project on GitHub. I do plan to add more features over the coming weeks.

  • On a related note, I've turned in a 3-part article for IBM DeveloperWorks about iPhone development with Ruby on Rails. No idea when it'll show up, though.